Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wood Badge

Well I came back from Wood Badge last week and I felt overwhelmed. I know I am not overwhelmed but I feel that way. I guess with all the information they give you in such a short amount of time you get that feeling. I am a Bobwhite..is there any othere animal? Anyway, the second weekend is coming up next week and I am looking forward to it. Really I am looking forward to it being over. I have a feeling that this weekend I will be much more emotional and I am not looking forward to that.

Several people from the pack are attending and I am excited to be able to work with them over the next few years. As well as a good friend from another pack. Things always work out better when there are people around that you know.

I have all 5 tickets done and 4 of them are awaiting approval by the Troop Guide. It makes it easy when you have a Troop that is in trouble to be able to use ticket items to help them out. Hopefully all will work out.

I had a number of tickets items that I wanted to work on and could have probably done 10 tickets or more. But need to pace myself and do those that are more important right now. I feel bad that I don't have any for the Cub Scout Packs that I am inolved in, but I have plans to alter some of my tickets for the Pack use as well. So it will all work out in the end.

No comments: