Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nothing!

It has gotten easier over the months to stop thinking about him; but there are moments throughout the day that something will occur and he will pop into my mind. A song will come on the radio, I will see something that triggers a memory, or I see the pictures on their facebook. I hate it. I told myself that I was done. I can't keep doing this. It hurts too much, and it hurt a lot this time. I need to let it go and I have been doing pretty good about it. The other day was my husband's birthday and not even a phone call from him. I was pissed. I can't believe that he would miss my husband's birthday. I keep thinking that I need to send him an email, and let him know no matter what, that was unacceptable. I didn't I refrained from sending the email, but I really wanted to. I really want to know what is going through his brain as to why he just quit. Some day I am sure I will find out but for now, NOTHING!

No comments: